Arrieta-Sol – apartment only 30 m from the sea
This ground floor apartment in a semi-detached house is located at the edge of the village of Arrieta on a quiet, residential, one way street which leads to the coastal road.
The southfacing covered terrace provides extra protection from the wind and leads out onto a lovely and very sunny wooden terrace with garden furniture and views to the sea and a small private garden, where you can also relax in the sun.
Only 10-15 minutes walk to the nice beach of Arrieta („Playa de la Garita“) and the nice natural pools of Punta Mujeres, which allow for swimming in the sea protected from the waves.
Suitable for wheelchair users.
@ Internet wlan.
This apartment is no longer available for rent.
[tab name=“prices“]Price of the apartment in € per day
plus: 1 daily rate for final cleaning.
1 child < 7 stays for free. Cot and high chair available.
- 2 bedrooms (1 with king size bed 1.6 x 2.0m, the other with two twin beds 0.9 x 2.0m),
- 1 bathroom with walk in shower,
- very confortable living/dining room with fully equipped kitchen (electric cooktop with 4 zones, electric oven, fridge with small freezer, dish-washer),
- pantry with washing machine,
- southfacing covered terrace,
- wooden terrace with views to the sea,
- small garden.
[tab name=“service“]Service – included in the price:
- Linen service as and when required. Large quantity of towels (beach towels should be brought separately),
- deckchairs and garden furniture,
- SAT/TV (with 2-3 english channels), radio/CD, iron, hair-dryer,
- sugar, salt & pepper, basic spices, oil & vinegar,
coffee filters, washing up liquid/cleaning products,
- use of washing machine,
- @ wireless internet access.
If heating is required, a gas stove will be provided.
[tab name=“village & location“]
|Arrieta is a small coastal village that is joined to the village of Punta Mujeres by a coastal road.|
The beautiful sandy beach, which is very popular with local people, has a children’s playground and toilet / shower facilities and also a famous beach bar / tapas bar (chiringuito) and a restaurant.
There is everything you need to have a very enjoyable holiday.
|The restaurant “El Lago” serving traditional Canarian cuisine is just at the end of the street.|
Serveral fish restaurants (we recommend “El Amanecer- one of the best fish restaurants in Lanzarote).
|Various mini-markets in the village,|
saturday-market “mercadillo” (local craft and town market) in Haría (sat. 10:00-14:00 h) : 7 km.
|Medical Centre and pharmacy in the village of Mala & Haría: 5 / 7 km.|
|Airport ~ 30 km (~ 35 minute car ride).|
|Sea / coast: 0 m|
|1-10 minutes walk to the steps with direct access to the sea and natural pools in Punta Mujeres and 15 minutes walk to the the sandy beach of Arrieta.|
|(Wind)surf, diving centre in Arrieta: 2 km.|
|Within the district (Haría): Charco del Palo 8, Haría 7, Máguez 7, Mala 5, Órzola 12, Tabayesco 3.|
Lanzarote: Arrecife 25, Costa Teguise 20, Playa Blanca 57, Playa Honda 29, Puerto del Carmen 36.